Our relentless pursuit of advancement and perfection is seen in our quality products that capture both form and function, thereby enhancing our clients’ joy of driving.
- Our production process begins with a 3D scan of the original vehicle, which allows us to reverse engineer precise specifications of the car.
- As the scanned data is being processed, our designers brainstorm and develop their ideas. ADRO’s design philosophy is to improve the OEM design style without drastically changing the essence of the car.
- Our Class A designers combine the 3D engineered data with the designs to begin the process of Class A surface modeling, in other words digital sculpting, to guarantee that a stunning design turns into an equally stunning manufactured product.
- Utilizing VR technology, our team further evaluates the output and refines the design.
- Concurrently, our aerodynamicists work with our design team to fine tune the aero kits. In 2022, we partnered with the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) to co-research and optimize the computational fluid dynamics process of ADRO’s body kits.
Then the engineering team calibrates the design data with the reverse engineered surface to produce a pattern, or a master model, that is fitted to an actual vehicle to test the look and fitment.
- A mold is then created based on the pattern to create a prototype, and another quality check is conducted before mass production begins.
- A final quality check is conducted on all our products before shipping to ensure our clients are always satisfied with their ADRO parts.