Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your order to process, unless a product is specified as a pre-order. You will be notified with a tracking number when your package has shipped. Processing time may be longer if your payment has not been cleared. Unshipped items will incur a 3% processing fee.
In-stock orders are shipped out via UPS Ground OR Pilot Freight from our Gardena, CA warehouse within 48-72 hours of order processing and confirmation of payment. You will be notified via email with a tracking number when your package has shipped.
Lower 48 states
We only ship to the continental USA (48 states). If shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All products manufactured by ADRO are fully warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for six (6) months from the time of purchase. If any product is suspected of being defective, the customer may elect to return the product to ADRO. ADRO will not accept any C.O.D. Any item that is determined to be defective will be repaired or replaced. On any warranty claim, ADRO will be responsible for ADRO parts only. ADRO is not responsible for any labor or inconvenience charges incurred by the customer. Questions about the ADRO Limited Product Warranty policy may be directed toward an ADRO representative at email@example.com.
Warranty is non transferable.
i. If a product should fail due to manufacturer’s defect within the stated warranty period, ADRO will repair or replace the failed product.
ii. It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correct size and application of the parts before installation, and to ensure that proper installation is performed. Problems or failure caused by improper installation are not covered under the ADRO Limited Warranty.
iii. Warranty claims shall be serviced by the applicable seller (ADRO or Authorized Dealer/Reseller).
iv. If an item is returned and exhibits damage not covered by the ADRO Limited Warranty, a quote will be generated for repair or replacement, plus delivery to the owner. At that time, the owner will have a choice to either pay for the repair or replacement, or request that the item be returned without any action taken by ADRO. If Warranty requirements are met, the repaired or replaced item will be returned without charge and will continue to be covered for the balance of the original warranty period.
Product that has been subject to misuse, neglect, accident; or that has been improperly installed.
Product that has been modified or altered from its original manufactured state.
Costs incurred by the purchaser, such as transportation, additional labor costs, time, towing, storage, premium (air or overnight) freight charges, rental costs of any type, logistics, importing fees, taxes and duties, or economic losses, etc..
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee plus the cost of shipping the products back to our warehouse.
Returns Process for all Purchase and Warranty Returns
- Customers who purchased products from an Authorized ADRO Dealer/Retailer must contact their respective dealer/reseller to initiate the return process.
- Retail customers who purchased products directly from adro.com may contact ADRO’s customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. When emailing for an RMA number, please include the following information: copy of the invoice, brief description of the problem, full name, return email address (if different from the originating e-mail), shipping address, phone number and best time to call. Once an RMA number is received, it should be clearly marked on the outside of the box.
The following information must be included inside the box: A copy of the invoice, reason for return, name, phone number, and return address.
If your order has been shipped via Pilot Freight, please inspect your order for damages immediately after accepting delivery of your order. To file a claim for any damaged product, you must do the following, within 48 hours of signing for the delivery:
- Contact ADRO and Pilot Freight with your tracking number and ADRO order number.
- Keep all boxes, packing materials and ADRO products together. Do not discard any boxes or packing materials.
- Provide a minimum of 3 images of the damaged box and item(s).
- Brief description of the damaged part and where damage is located.
Failure to do the above will waive your rights to claim for shipping damages and all losses will be your responsibility.